Depending on what you do for a living, or possibly a physically active social life, can determine your weight. People with jobs that require lots of energy will tend to have a much better chance at maintaining a healthy weight. They are burning calories every working day. Pass by a busy construction site and you will have a hard time finding a fat person, unless he's the boss or equipment operator. Hard work makes your body demand fuel (food), so large lunches are the norm. Problem is, on the job site you usually don't have the luxury of eating small portions throughout the day like you should.
It's not easy to start a new exercise program and stick to it. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to squeeze in a consistant exercise program for a lot of people. But, activity routines that exert energy will burn fat.
Wouldn't it be nice if you knew you could add years to your life, inches off your waist and hips, decrease chances of heart disease, diabetes, some forms of cancer, and all you need to do is have some fun physical activity. Studies now show, that thirty minutes a day of physical activity can have a tremendous benefit to your weight control and health. Dr. James Levine led a study by the Mayo Clinic, and discovered that only thirty minutes of physical activity is all that is needed to give you benefits better than formal exercise.
Obese persons, sit on average,150 minutes more each day than their lean counterparts, burning up to 350 fewer calories than lean people. Dr. Levine's study also went on to determine that people complaining of low metabolism, were suffering from low NEAT, which means they have a biological need to sit more. "A person can expend calories either by going to the gym, or through everyday activities. We can encourage NEAT seeking behaviors."
If you have been leading an inactive lifestyle, start to utilize the activity tips to get yourself in a healthy groove. Make sure your diet is one that works for you and you can stick to it. Moderate physical activity throughout the day will have huge rewards.
Before you begin your activity routines, start by stretching. When you do your stretching be sure and hold it for about 20 seconds, so you completly stretch the muscle. Also be sure you don't stretch cold stiff muscles, so make sure your body is loose, with some light activity first, or do some warmups.
Physical Activity routines:
* Walking is probably the easiest and most effective fat burning activity you can use. Imagine the calories you could burn in 30 minutes of just walking around the inside of your home while you perform other duties, such as reading the paper.
* Instead of sitting down and talking on the phone, walk around the house while you talk, or simply pace back and forth.
* Try dancing to some of your favorite music while you do the dreadful house cleaning. Make it fat burning fun instead of a something you dread.
* Professional atheletes, still to this day do jumping Jacks before practice or a game. Their warmup can be one of your fat burning routines. Do as many as you can throughout the day and you will burn loads of fat.
* If you have kids in the house, get them involved in your routines and then spend more time doing some physical activity with them.
* Lawn and garden care is one of the fat burning activities that lets you enjoy the fresh air. Maybe it's time to plant that vegetable garden or flower bed you've been putting off. Also get rid of the lawn service crew and save some money while you lose weight. ( Not to many fat lawn care men)
* If you have a dog and don't get out for nice long walks, put him on a leash and go for a some short jogs instead. Less time and good for both of you.
You can be on your way to a much healthier lifestyle by simply applying some of these physical activities into your normal day. Work your way up moderatly at first and then sustain at the level necessary to achieve your weight loss goals.
Combining a good diet plan with your activity routines will give you an excellent chance at achiving your desired weight and health. If your not on a diet plan that's working, there are plenty online created by nutritionist with proven results.
Author Resource: For more fitness and exercise tips please visit 6topsystems.
Article From High Profile Articles