Friday, February 15, 2008

How To Relieve The Pain Of Arthritis Naturally!

What did our ancestors do before the current era of modern medicine? Did they just grin and bear it or did they look to nature for solutions to common ailments. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, prescribed a very common remedy to relieve the pain of arthritis three thousand years ago. Believe it or not natural remedies are still commonly used today just like they were used a hundred years ago.

Why do people invariably trust modern medicines that can have serious side effects to the body and have not been proven over time? Just look at the news! Some new medicines that have been marketed in the last few years and heralded as great solutions have recently been removed from the market because people were having serious side effects and some even death. When my family and I watch TV at night, we see many commercials for pharmaceutical drugs that sound so wonderful until the end of the commercial when all the side effects of the medicine are mentioned. It is absolutely frightening to think people are subjecting themselves to the alarming side effects of medication and pass off known natural remedies because they are not popular, or the pharmaceutical companies do not recommend the natural approach to pain relief?

Common medications for the relief of arthritis can have serious side effects to the stomach. Some people including myself cannot tolerate such medications. Other than stomach pain, these medications can have long term effects which can create a whole new scenario of problems.

Yes, I do have arthritis. My condition was diagnosed by a medical doctor on two different occasions. I was not willing to accept the initial diagnosis because I was sure that my wrist was broken. As so many others have done before me, I filled my prescription as recommended by my doctor. However, it was not long before I realized that the medicine made me feel worse than the condition. I was really sick! That was the turning point for me. I decided that there must be another way. I knew there was no cure for arthritis, as I have been told by my doctor, but I also knew that I could not live with this level of pain.

I started doing my own research, and here is what I found. Apple Cider vinegar has been used over time for many different health problems from diarrhea to arthritis. I take a mixture of Organic apple cider vinegar and honey. This is no way an overnight solution. You have to take it for about 2 weeks before you start seeing results. Apple cider vinegar has many other benefits it filters and cleans out the blood. You should take it several times daily. I usually take it in the morning and before I go to bed. After taking in for about 2 weeks the pain was completely gone! I was so surprised because I was still in the state of mind that that everything had to be done through the doctor.

I’m not here to tell you that this solution is the one for you, but it’s worth a try. No matter what you decide to do I wish you the best, and hope you live a pain free life.

Author Resource: Margie Halfacre Founder of Artho Defense http://www.arthodefense.com/

Article From High Profile Articles

No comments: